back in the saddle again

On hiatus when Trump got elected, now that he's been ousted I am happy to return. This time back I'm here to regale you with my fiction. Hopefully we shall all be regaled. 

on the Hoboken NJ pier

On February 2010, soon after I had just moved to Hoboken, New Jersey - the one square mile former island, now reclaimed and made famous by its most notorious resident, Frank Sinatra - I took a flash fiction writing class at the community college where I first met my writing teacher, John McCaffery

Over a decade later, our main group of Hoboken writers still meet up and write together regularly. We have since evolved into a tight knit group of friends with shared histories. A few have published books as well - kudos to them! 

I have none just yet though here is where you can now find the pieces I am working on. 

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tambanokano | the titan crab

impUNITY

state of grace